Join us for our first sausage-making demo in Calgary on Saturday, March 17/18 at 9:30am.
Bust out of hibernation with us and learn about the essential tips for making quality, homemade sausage.
Even though this demo is quick, you will learn the importance of:
- good cuts of meat to use
- spices, cures and additives for sausage making
- properly grinding your meat
- technique for best mixing of your sausage batter
- best procedures for stuffing the mixture into sausage casing (both natural and collagen)
- linking your prize made sausage
- properly cooking your sausage creations!
Demonstration is instructed by a prominent Food Industry Strategist!
Ponder all of the important information while having lunch on us too.
This fun day includes trivia competitions, free draw prizes, product specials and more!