Now this unit is a beauty! Be ready for fall production now.
Well-known for it's quality construction, durability and safety, this unit will perform for many years to come.
The Model #921 includes cooking/canning rack, instruction and recipe book.
The capacity is 21-1/2 Quarts Liquid, 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Dimensions: 12-5/8" Inside Dia., 10-1/2" Inside Height, 15" Overall Length, 16" Overall Height
The best and safest method for home canning. This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking
inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal to Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam
tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- stay-cool bakelite top handle
- geared steam guage
- equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety
- pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
NOTE: NOT intended for use on glass top/flat ranges due to their weight
Intended & Manufactured solely for HOME use
NOT intended for commercial applications
ONE Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty